Sunday, July 15, 2012

Jessica Simpsons Wedding Date Reportedly Revealed

Earlier this month we learned that Jessica Simpson finally gave birth to her baby girl and while we await the release of Maxwell Drew‘s first photos, we learn today that Jess and fiancée Eric Johnson have reportedly set a wedding date. Now, no one from Jessica‘s camp has officially confirmed this news but according to [...]

Last night I met up with my homies Ollie and Caleb in Koreatown so that we could grab a drink before we made our way to The Wiltern to see Spiritualized in concert. The last time I saw the band in concert was WAAAAY back when I still lived in Detroit … way back in the 90s. I honestly never thought I’d get the chance to see Spiritualized live again since I missed them almost 2 years ago when they performed a special one-off performance of the entire Ladies and Gentlemen, We’re Floating in Space album. So, yeah, I was really excited to see them in concert last night.




Spiritualized is described as “space rock” which, to be honest, is pretty much exactly right. You don’t go to a Spiritualized concert to rock out … you go to chill out and be washed in beautiful, sonorous, heavenly music. The setlist last night was surprisingly crafted … lots of older songs interspersed with new songs from their new album Huh? The vibe of the show last night was so chill, so relaxed that I just loved it entirely. Spiritualized isn’t a band that I listen to often but they do provide the perfect soundtrack from time to time. They MUST be experienced live, tho. If you get the chance, check ‘em out on tour.


Today I’m heading out for a short run then … who knows. It’s a beautifully sunny day here in LA today. I can’t wait to get out there and soak up the sun.




Fernando Botero
thalassothérapie nice
Albert Bierstadt
Small business
Oprah

No comments:

Post a Comment