Sunday, June 17, 2012

Teri Hatcher Isnt Desperate For A Job Anymore


That was fast!
Desperate Housewives finished shooting its final episode just last week, and Teri Hatcher has already landed a new gig.
The actress has signed up for a recurring role on ABC Family's Jane By Design. Teri will be playing Jane's momma, as well as step behind the lens to direct an episode! [...]

"Sometimes I feel like I'm a bit sick of it. There's only so many times you can listen to the one song. I like the fact that people are still discovering it and I don't feel like it's a noose around my neck. But at the same time, I do wonder how many times you can listen to the same piece of music. I can't think of any song that's ever been picked up like this and I do feel like saying to people sometimes 'Come on guys, there are other songs out there."


- Gotye on his hit, Somebody That I Used To Know


[Image via WENN.]


Richard Walker
alarmes maison
Edvard Munch
travaux renovation maison
matelas literie

No comments:

Post a Comment